Are you looking for the best social media platforms for business so you can work on your social strategy and see a larger ROI?
Social media can be one of your company’s most profitable marketing channels. It’s an excellent way to build brand awareness, connect with existing customers, and generate new leads to fill your funnel.
But with over 65 social media platforms in existence, which one will give you the most bang for your buck?
Today, we’re going to answer that exact question. We’re going to share the top 8 social media platforms for business. Then, we’re going to teach you how to use those platforms to help your company reach its growth goals.
First, though, let’s get clear on what social media marketing is and why it’s such a valuable tool.
Why Use Social Media for Business?
There are many reasons why you’d want to use social media for business. Here are a few of the top 5 advantages:
1) Build Brand Awareness: Being active on social media helps you stand out and keeps your name on peoples’ minds throughout the day. After enough exposure, you’re bound to get more interested people checking out your brand’s content.
2) Connect With Customers: It’s a rookie mistake to think that your business just needs to “close the sale.” Instead, social media opens the lines of communications between you and your customer base. This reduces your churn rate and leads to repeat customers in the future.
3) Boost Your SEO: By promoting your content on social media, you can get more likes, views, shares, and engagement with your content. Then, you’ll drive more traffic to your site which boosts pageviews. These are all positive signs to search engines like Google, and these factors help improve your SEO.
4) Grow Your Mailing List: Once people get to your website from your social media content, you’ll have more opportunities to turn traffic into leads. Over time, you can use this traffic to grow your email list and generate even more revenue from your email campaigns.
5) Drive More Revenue: Each of the advantages listed above leads to one thing: leading customers down your sales funnel and generating more profit for your business.
Now, you may be wondering, “With all those benefits, why aren’t more people successfully using social media for business? Why do so many brands seem to get it wrong?”
The problem most businesses face isn’t whether or not to use social media: that’s kind of a given these days.
The real question is which platform is best and how can that platform specifically encourage growth.
So, today, we’re going to focus on the top 8 best social media platforms for business, cover their advantages, disadvantages, and give our final verdict on whether or not they’re good for your business.
Then we’ll talk about how to use each platform to grow your company with Made in Graphic. The platforms we’re looking at are:
Is it Let’s get started?
Social Media Management
Sponsorships, Careers or collaborations please email: [email protected]